qpid-users mailing list archives

From "Honton, Charles" <Charles_Hon...@intuit.com>
Subject RE: qpid javadocs
Date Thu, 11 Dec 2008 20:20:43 GMT
I would like an asynchronous "RPC" mechanism.  Something as easy (or
easier) to use as RMI.

-----Original Message-----
From: aidan.skinner@gmail.com [mailto:aidan.skinner@gmail.com] On Behalf
Of Aidan Skinner
Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2008 12:28 PM
To: qpid-users@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: qpid javadocs

On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 4:21 PM, Honton, Charles
<Charles_Honton@intuit.com> wrote:

> Where can I find or how can I build the javadoc for the java qpid
> client?

You almost certainly want to be using the JMS API we provide, rather
than digging into the lower level AMQP specific stuff. What are you
trying to do with the client?

- Aidan

http://cwiki.apache.org/qpid
"Have we anything resembling a plan?" "Mm-hm. Ride till we find
them... and kill them all." - The 13th Warrior