qpid-users mailing list archives

From "Robert Greig" <robert.j.gr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Qpid Windows
Date Wed, 24 Dec 2008 14:59:36 GMT
2008/12/24 Kamran Saadatjoo <kamran@openflowsystems.com>:
> Is there a qpid C++ broker available for Windows yet?  I'd very much like to
> work with it.

There is not a binary release unfortunately (AFAIK) but the code on
trunk builds and runs on Windows. The build process is relatively
straightforward - I have been trying out the C++ broker myself on
windows in the last few days. To build from subversion, you'll need
ruby and python (for code generation - no I don't know either why
someone felt the need to have two scripting languages for code
generation), Boost and Visual Studio 2008.

Robert