qpid-users mailing list archives

From "Robert Greig" <robert.j.gr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: C# client for 0-10?
Date Mon, 08 Dec 2008 21:14:53 GMT
2008/12/3 Steve Huston <shuston@riverace.com>:

>> > I have no objections to them being checked in. However we
>> might want to
>> > create a starter JIRA
>> > fro someone to auto generate the vs project files -- or at
>> least see if that
>> > is possible.
>>
>> I'll raise a jira to fix the project files and check them in.
>
> This has been recorded...

I have had a look at this for .NET. The situation is much better than
C++ since msbuild allows you to specify wildcards in the build files -
this makes supporting generated code much simpler. Given this, is
there an advantage to generating project files?

I'm going to check in the fixed project files for M4 and updated
README. We can look at whether the target should be nant or msbuild
separately for a later release since there will be work I think to
review the .NET build process which will take longer than the time
available for M4.

RG