qpid-users mailing list archives

From "Robert Greig" <robert.j.gr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: C# client for 0-10?
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2008 21:50:39 GMT
2008/12/1 Carl Trieloff <cctrieloff@redhat.com>:

Hi Carl,

Sorry for the delay - been on a business trip and have had zero time
to read the list.

> I don't believe msbuild can be run on mono, so I think we are stuck with at
> least nant. This means
> maintaining two sets of project files.

The mono guys have written an msbuild port - see
http://www.mono-project.com/Microsoft.Build

I don't use mono but could someone who does try it out to see if it works?

> I have no objections to them being checked in. However we might want to
> create a starter JIRA
> fro someone to auto generate the vs project files -- or at least see if that
> is possible.

I'll raise a jira to fix the project files and check them in. Once we
know whether the mono msbuild implementation is a flyer we can make a
decision about which is the right one strategically.

RG