qpid-users mailing list archives

From Carl Trieloff <cctriel...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: C# client for 0-10?
Date Thu, 27 Nov 2008 20:40:28 GMT
Robert Greig wrote:
> 2008/11/27 Aidan Skinner <aidan@apache.org>:
>

>> That's a good question. Mono on windows is... doable, but a bit
>> perverse still...
>>

> Yes, if we want to do mono, fine but we absolutely must make sure it's
> all seamless with Microsoft .NET versions. I hope it's been tested
> with MS .NET? After all, most of our users will be using Microsoft
> runtimes.
>
> RG

The build works on both mono and native. I expect that all that is
needed is are minor
updated to have it build on 2.0 and 3.5. I had assumed build on 2.0 and
then run on anything.

Is there any advantage building on a later version?

Maybe one of the Mircosoft guys want to give us some best practices on this

Carl.