qpid-users mailing list archives

From Gordon Sim <g...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Error while using AsyncSession
Date Thu, 20 Nov 2008 14:45:43 GMT
mark yoffe wrote:
> one of the programs crashes with the following messages and qpid broker
> stops working
>
>  qpid/client/Bounds.cpp:51: void qpid::client::Bounds::reduce(size_t):
> Assertion `lock.hasWaiters() == 1' failed.
> Aborted
>
> Has anyone encountered this problem ?

Not as yet. However looking at the code, if you have more than one
thread using the connection that assertion could well be invalid.

The subsequent notify needs to be a notifyAll as well. I'm going to make
that change unless anyone objects (I'll try and come up with a simple
test case that reproduces this as well).