qpid-users mailing list archives

From "Olakara, Abdel" <Abdel.Olak...@Honeywell.com>
Subject Example error and Java doc for Latest release
Date Wed, 29 Oct 2008 12:32:57 GMT
Hi all,

 I am trying to start using Qpid. My server is running good :-)! I am
trying to compile an example. The example has the following code:

Connection con = new Connection();

con.connect("localhost", 5672, "test", "guest", "guest",false);

But, the IDE says Connection() constructor does not exist. And the code
assistant show only 2 argument parameterized constructor as:

Connection(Sender<ProtocolEvent> a,ConnectionDelegate a1)

I am not able to see a javadoc and the example do not run. Can anybody
help me out with this? Can you please give the URL of latest javadocs?

Thanks in advance,

Abdel Olakara

http://technopaper.blogspot.com