qpid-users mailing list archives

From Esteve Fernandez <est...@sindominio.net>
Subject Re: txAMQP 0.2 released, now with Thrift superpowers
Date Fri, 31 Oct 2008 10:54:36 GMT
On Thursday 30 October 2008 19:54:41 Carl Trieloff wrote:
> If that is the case, you might want to look at the QMF work in Qpid.. It
> will add greatly
> to your story. and yes, everything you need is already in python which I
> believe is what you
> would need.

Thanks, I already took a look at QMF, but we haven't adopted it yet because
it's not Twisted-friendly. However, if I understand it correctly, QMF's
purpose is managing the Qpid broker, not communicating with other AMQP
clients. The Qpid Python library, py-amqplib and txAMQP would fit that spot,
I guess.

Cheers.