qpid-users mailing list archives

From Esteve Fernandez <est...@sindominio.net>
Subject Qpid M3 and 0.9
Date Mon, 06 Oct 2008 20:30:57 GMT
Hi all, I'm porting txAMQP [1] to Qpid M3 and noticed that there's a new
method for sending frames (invoke_reliable) for AMQP 0.9 and wanted to use it
as it will make asynchronous programming much easier. However, I cannot seem
to get it working properly against the Java broker.

This is what I get when I run ./run-tests -d -v -s 0-9
tests_0-9.example.ExampleTest

Closed: Method(name=close, id=50)
(200, 'org.apache.qpid.framing.AMQFrameDecodingException: Unsupported frame
type: 9 (Hexdump: empty)', 0, 0) content = None

So, is there a broker that supports frame_request (type 9) and frame_response
(type 10), both defined in amqp-errata.0-9.xml? Will those methods become
part of the upcoming AMQP 0.91 spec or is it a Qpid-only feature?

Cheers.

1 - https://launchpad.net/txamqp