qpid-users mailing list archives

From "Andrea Gazzarini" <a.gazzar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Monitoring destinations/messages in C++ broker
Date Wed, 29 Oct 2008 08:00:06 GMT
Hi Rajika, you could use QMan to do that...It is still a java application
but it is intended to be a JMX bridge able to manage / monitor remote
brokers written in different languages; At the moment it's possibile to
connect QMan only with a C++ broker (it's the only version that is
supporting protocol management extensions)
Further detail are here : <http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/qpid/QMan>

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/qpid/QMan
and

Here you can see QMan Standalone running (using JConsole):
Here you can see QMan deployed on JBoss (using JBoss JMX Console)  :
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-1401<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-1357>

The wiki page is not completed but if you want I can help you to set up &
use it.

Let me know.

Regards,
Andrea