qpid-users mailing list archives

From "Marnie McCormack" <marnie.mccorm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Memory problems with Qpid
Date Thu, 18 Sep 2008 08:10:11 GMT
Hi,

It'd also be good to check that you're not accidentally sending persistent
messages (persistent is the JMS default) as we've had a couple of bugs which
might be giving you OoM with persistent messages on a transient broker (i.e.
one with no persistent store).

You set the delivery mode on producer creation and/or message send.

Rgds,
Marnie