qpid-users mailing list archives

From "Aidan Skinner" <ai...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Qpid with Mina2?
Date Sun, 10 Aug 2008 21:06:08 GMT
On Sun, Aug 10, 2008 at 9:43 PM, Murat OZDEMiR <mozdemir79@gmail.com> wrote:

> Because of that, i'm interested in Qpid. I've downloaded the M2 release
> sources and binaries from
> http://archive.apache.org/dist/incubator/qpid/M2-incubating/Java/

M2.1 is newer, you can download it from
http://archive.apache.org/dist/incubator/qpid/M2.1-incubating/

We also released the first Alpha of M3, which you can download from
http://people.apache.org/~aidan/qpid/M3-alpha/ it should be released
in it's final form in a few weeks.

> I took a look into qpid-1.0-incubating-M2-java-bin.zip file and saw that
> Qpid is still using mina-core-1.0.0.jar (Apache MINA v.1.0.0). You know that
> the Apache MINA 2.0.0-M2 has been released. So do you have any package in
> which Qpid uses latest MINA library? If yes where can i download it, if no
> do you plan to use MINA 2.0?

MINA 2.0.0 is still some way away from being stable AFAICT, there are
also a couple of problems with mina 1.0.1 which prevent use from using
it. For now I suggest you stick with the version we ship.

- Aidan

http://cwiki.apache.org/qpid
"Nine-tenths of wisdom consists in being wise in time." - Theodore Roosevelt