qpid-users mailing list archives

From "Martin Ritchie" <ritch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: in-VM support between qpid and an application running on the same host
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2008 09:12:34 GMT
2008/8/12 Rajika Kumarasiri <rajikacc@gmail.com>:
> On Fri, Aug 8, 2008 at 1:13 PM, Martin Ritchie <ritchiem@apache.org> wrote:
> Hey Martin,
> I have a small question. I was able to create the VM broker and use it
> properly.
> But when I need to create the VM broker in addition to the vm:port specified
> in the connection URL(ex:  connectionfactory.local =
> amqp://guest:guest@clientid/testpath?brokerlist='vm://:1')
> I have to either need to set the system property, amqj.AutoCreateVMBroker
> true or create a VM broker using TransportConnection.createVMBroker(1). If I
> only specified the connection URL only, I am getting the error, that "no VM
> broker on port 1".  So my question is, is there is a way to create a VM
> broker only specifying  the connection URL (as in above example) for a VM
> broker in port 1, or do we still need to have either amqj.AutoCreateVMBroker
> true or create a VM broker using TransportConnection.createVMBroker(1) ? Or
> is there is a way to specify that system propertry, in a jndi.properties
> file which we use to create the initial context.
>
> Hope you understand my problem. Thanks in advance.
>
> -Rajika

Rajika,

There isn't currently the ability to do that but if you raise a JIRA
requesting the functionality then we can look to adding it. I don't
think it should be to much work and I know we have talked in the past
about adding such an ability to AutoCreate from the URL.

Regards

Martin

--
Martin Ritchie