qpid-users mailing list archives

From "lahiru gunathilake" <lah...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Management console for qpid-1.0-incubating-M2.1 for Windows
Date Tue, 26 Aug 2008 05:30:26 GMT
Hi Padmapriya,

On Mon, Aug 25, 2008 at 7:57 PM, Padmapriya Mahalingam <
pmahalingam@infoex.com> wrote:

> Thanks Lahiru,
>
> I tried with setting CLASSPATH and run the
> org.apache.qpid.CommandLineInterpreter. It was working fine. The only
> issue I faced was when I downloaded qpid-cli-java-bin-0.1(even any
> client version) in windows it is not proper.

Could you please tell me what do you mean by proper, I have downloaded it
right now (version 1.0) and checked on Windows it works fine for me. And
Please use the version 1.0 since it is having lot of improvements and having
data modification support too. If you can please use the current SVN  which
is having a .bat file in bin directory.

Cheers
Lahiru