qpid-users mailing list archives

From "lahiru gunathilake" <lah...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Management console for qpid-1.0-incubating-M2.1 for Windows
Date Sat, 23 Aug 2008 03:58:20 GMT
Hi Padmapriya,

I have tested on Windows and it works fine for me on my machine and  if you
are using binary you are suppose to set the classpath environment variables
to all the jars (there are three jar files ) and simply run the java command
as a normal program like this.
java -classpath %CLASSPATH%  org.apache.qpid.CommandLineInterpreter -h
localhost -p 5672

I will be including some instructions for the Windows users and a batch file
to execute to the bin directory.
But the problem you are having is the output you get is slightly different
since the windows command line is not containing 80 width so you might
confuse with it but I prefer you to use the info command since it display
the information properly rather using list command.
If you are having any issues with the management tool I'm more than happy to
help you with it.

Cheers
Lahiru