qpid-users mailing list archives

From "lahiru gunathilake" <lah...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Management console for qpid-1.0-incubating-M2.1 for Windows
Date Sat, 23 Aug 2008 03:02:28 GMT
Hi Padmapriya,

qpid_cli.sh is a shell script which runs on Linux shell, it doesn't run on
Windows. And I didn't check this on Windows, so what I suggest you is for
now please set your CLASSPATH in to following directories.

Set the classpath for all the jars in the bin directory and
$QPID_CLI/build/main/classes/ directory. After setting the classpath please
run the CLI as you run a normal java program like this rather running the
script
java -classpath $CLASSPATH org.apache.qpid.CommandLineInterpreter
appropriate parameters.

ex: java -classpath $CLASSPATH org.apache.qpid.CommandLineInterpreter -h
localhost -p 5672
And I will be going on to Windows and check the behaviour of the management
console on windows.

Cheers
Lahiru