qpid-users mailing list archives

From "Padmapriya Mahalingam" <pmahalin...@infoex.com>
Subject RE: Management console for qpid-1.0-incubating-M2.1 for Windows
Date Mon, 25 Aug 2008 14:27:16 GMT
Thanks Lahiru,

I tried with setting CLASSPATH and run the
org.apache.qpid.CommandLineInterpreter. It was working fine. The only
issue I faced was when I downloaded qpid-cli-java-bin-0.1(even any
client version) in windows it is not proper. I was not able to open the
jars in /lib folder. But when I downloaded the same in linux and copied
to windows machine, It was working fine.

-----Original Message-----
From: glahiru@gmail.com [mailto:glahiru@gmail.com] On Behalf Of lahiru
gunathilake
Sent: Friday, August 22, 2008 11:02 PM
To: qpid-users@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Management console for qpid-1.0-incubating-M2.1 for Windows

Hi Padmapriya,

qpid_cli.sh is a shell script which runs on Linux shell, it doesn't run
on
Windows. And I didn't check this on Windows, so what I suggest you is
for
now please set your CLASSPATH in to following directories.

Set the classpath for all the jars in the bin directory and
$QPID_CLI/build/main/classes/ directory. After setting the classpath
please
run the CLI as you run a normal java program like this rather running
the
script
java -classpath $CLASSPATH org.apache.qpid.CommandLineInterpreter
appropriate parameters.

ex: java -classpath $CLASSPATH org.apache.qpid.CommandLineInterpreter -h
localhost -p 5672
And I will be going on to Windows and check the behaviour of the
management
console on windows.

Cheers
Lahiru

On Sat, Aug 23, 2008 at 12:44 AM, Padmapriya Mahalingam <
pmahalingam@infoex.com> wrote:

> Thanks Ted. I downloaded the client. But when I try to run ,
> ${QPID_CLI}/bin/qpid-cli -h [HostName of IP of the broker ] -p [Portof
> the broker], I am getting the following error
>
>        D:\qpid-cli-java-bin-1.0\qpid-cli-java-1.0\bin>echo %QPID_CLI%
>        D:\qpid-cli-java-bin-1.0\qpid-cli-java-1.0
>
>        D:\qpid-cli-java-bin-1.0\qpid-cli-java-1.0\bin>qpid-cli -h
> localhost -p 5672
>        'qpid-cli' is not recognized as an internal or external
command,
>        operable program or batch file.
>

> I am in windows machine. I set QPID_CLI environmental variable. But I
> noticed in  /bin, the qpid_cli is just a file without any extention.I
> think it is the shell script. But I want the .bat file since I am
> running in windows. Where can I get the corresponding .bat file for
> this.

Windows