qpid-users mailing list archives

From Alan Conway <acon...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Apache Qpid M3 Beta available.
Date Mon, 18 Aug 2008 15:58:12 GMT
On Mon, 2008-08-18 at 12:14 +0100, Gordon Sim wrote:
> Aidan Skinner wrote:
> > Ugh, sorry about that.
>
> No need to apologise for anything, theres nothing you did wrong. Its a
> bug in the build.
>
> > Is it worth re-rolling with that fix?
>
> It will be worth re-rolling, but maybe best to wait for a bit more beta
> testing first(?) in case there are other fixes required. I'd also like
> to wait for a sanity check from Alan in case some other fix is preferred.

I think a better solution is to make --without-cluster the default even
if openais is installed. That will only affect people working on cluster
code and will ensure there's no scope for problems with other missing
files (cluster sources etc.) if it's enable by accident.

Will commit the fix shortly.