qpid-users mailing list archives

From "Murat OZDEMiR" <mozdemi...@gmail.com>
Subject Qpid with Mina2?
Date Sun, 10 Aug 2008 20:43:43 GMT
Hi guys,

We are using Apache MINA project for our Communication Server software in
Fleet Management System infrastructure.

Nowadays, we are looking for the new projects which we can use with our next
generation messaging software.

Because of that, i'm interested in Qpid. I've downloaded the M2 release
sources and binaries from
http://archive.apache.org/dist/incubator/qpid/M2-incubating/Java/

I took a look into qpid-1.0-incubating-M2-java-bin.zip file and saw that
Qpid is still using mina-core-1.0.0.jar (Apache MINA v.1.0.0). You know that
the Apache MINA 2.0.0-M2 has been released. So do you have any package in
which Qpid uses latest MINA library? If yes where can i download it, if no
do you plan to use MINA 2.0?

Thanks in advance.

Murat OZDEMIR