qpid-users mailing list archives

From "Shahbaz Chaudhary" <schaudh...@genghisfund.com>
Subject metadata describing message properties?
Date Mon, 21 Jul 2008 21:18:56 GMT
I didn't notice the ability to retreive the names and types of properties contained in messages
in the JMS api.  Is this something qpid supports already or plans on supporting?  This is
very similar to the metadata provided by the JDBC api.

The idea is that I want to type out text name of a destination, and programatically retreive
the type of the message, bind it to a Jtable, etc.

Perhaps later, I would look to connect to a topic, and retrieve the complete list of destinations
I havve access to, and continue on with allowing users to click on an automatically pre-populated
list of destination and autogenerate jtables to view the data.

Thanks