qpid-users mailing list archives

From Danushka Menikkumbura <danus...@wso2.com>
Subject Apache Axis2/C Now Supports AMQP Transport
Date Mon, 16 Jun 2008 05:18:17 GMT
Hi Devs,
    Apache Axis2/C now supports AMQP transport on Linux with the aid of
Apache Qpid/C++. I should be thankful for the great effort that you all
have been putting in to build such a powerful piece of Software. At the
same time I should thank Jonathan for his invaluable tutorial which put
me on the track straight away :).

I will continue to contribute to Qpid as the time permits. Specially I
would like to work with Steve to make the Windows port a success.

In the mean time you can try out the latest SVN source at
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/webservices/axis2/trunk/c/ to see how
your kid behaves at your neighbor's place :).

Danushka