qpid-users mailing list archives

From "Aidan Skinner" <ai...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Unable to run qpid-server from $QPID_HOME directory
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2008 14:12:57 GMT
On Tue, Apr 22, 2008 at 3:08 PM, lahiru gunathilake <glahiru@gmail.com> wrote:

>  4. set the PATH and QPID_HOME variables like this
>   QPID_HOME="/home/lahiru/trunk/qpid/java/broker/"
>  PATH="/home/lahiru/trunk/qpid/java/broker/bin/"

set QPID_HOME to
distribution/target/qpid-1.0-incubating-M3-snapshot-java-bin/ and PATH
to $QPID_HOME/bin:$PATH and it should work.

btw, the java trunk is currently rather out of date, you probably want
to be looking at branches/M2.x just now.  I'm currently working on
merging the two together, we'll probably land this later this week.

- Aidan
http://aidan.skinner.me.uk/
each other."