qpid-users mailing list archives

From "lahiru gunathilake" <glah...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to run qpid-server from $QPID_HOME directory
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2008 14:08:51 GMT
Hi All,
I did these things with qpid but still I couldn't start the server.

1. SVN check out of the trunk
2. mvn -Pfastinstall in trunk/qpid/java/
3. mvn in trunk/qpid/java/distribution
4. set the PATH and QPID_HOME variables like this
 QPID_HOME="/home/lahiru/trunk/qpid/java/broker/"
PATH="/home/lahiru/trunk/qpid/java/broker/bin/"
5. cd $QPID_HOME/bin
6. ./qpid-server

But still it give the same error as suran inform at the beginning of this
thread.
./qpid-server: line 31: qpid-run: No such file or directory

Can anybody help me to figure this out.

Thanks in advance
lahiru

--