qpid-users mailing list archives

From "Shahbaz Chaudhary" <schaudh...@marcopolonetwork.com>
Subject java.lang.RuntimeException: expecting '41', got 'f'
Date Sun, 20 Apr 2008 21:25:58 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to run some example programs for qpid.

There server is the RedHat packaged RHMD from their mrg-beta yum
repository (which I believe is just the latest version of qpid server),
and the client is TopicPublisher (and TopicListener) from Qpid's svn
repository (head-I believe it is considered to be the M3 version).

All I have done is take
org.apache.qpid.example.amqpexample.pubsub.TopicPublisher (and
TopicListener), brought it into eclipse, change the package name to
reflect my own directory structure and changed

con.connect("localhost", 5672, "test", "guest", "guest");

from localhost to my own server.

When I run the file, I get the following run time exception:

16:58:58,933 [SocketConnectorIoProcessor-0.0] WARN  MinaHandler -
[/xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:5672] Unexpected exception from exceptionCaught
handler.

java.lang.RuntimeException: connection closed

      at org.apache.qpidity.nclient.Client$1.exception(Client.java:76)

      at
org.apache.qpidity.transport.Connection.exception(Connection.java:115)

      at
org.apache.qpidity.transport.network.Assembler.exception(Assembler.java:
105)

      at
org.apache.qpidity.transport.network.InputHandler.exception(InputHandler
.java:250)

      at
org.apache.qpidity.transport.network.mina.MinaHandler.exceptionCaught(Mi
naHandler.java:85)

      at
org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain$TailFilter.exceptio
nCaught(AbstractIoFilterChain.java:695)

      at
org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain.callNextExceptionCa
ught(AbstractIoFilterChain.java:423)

      at
org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain.access$1000(Abstrac
tIoFilterChain.java:54)

      at
org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain$EntryImpl$1.excepti
onCaught(AbstractIoFilterChain.java:794)

      at
org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain$HeadFilter.exceptio
nCaught(AbstractIoFilterChain.java:611)

      at
org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain.callNextExceptionCa
ught(AbstractIoFilterChain.java:423)

      at
org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain.fireExceptionCaught
(AbstractIoFilterChain.java:407)

      at
org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain.callNextMessageRece
ived(AbstractIoFilterChain.java:366)

      at
org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain.access$1100(Abstrac
tIoFilterChain.java:54)

      at
org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain$EntryImpl$1.message
Received(AbstractIoFilterChain.java:800)

      at
org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain$HeadFilter.messageR
eceived(AbstractIoFilterChain.java:617)

      at
org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain.callNextMessageRece
ived(AbstractIoFilterChain.java:362)

      at
org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain.fireMessageReceived
(AbstractIoFilterChain.java:353)

      at
org.apache.mina.transport.socket.nio.SocketIoProcessor.read(SocketIoProc
essor.java:246)

      at
org.apache.mina.transport.socket.nio.SocketIoProcessor.process(SocketIoP
rocessor.java:206)

      at
org.apache.mina.transport.socket.nio.SocketIoProcessor.access$500(Socket
IoProcessor.java:44)

      at
org.apache.mina.transport.socket.nio.SocketIoProcessor$Worker.run(Socket
IoProcessor.java:506)

      at
org.apache.mina.util.NamePreservingRunnable.run(NamePreservingRunnable.j
ava:43)

      at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: expecting '41', got 'f'

      at org.apache.qpidity.transport.Channel.error(Channel.java:116)

      at org.apache.qpidity.transport.Channel.error(Channel.java:41)

      at
org.apache.qpidity.transport.ProtocolError.delegate(ProtocolError.java:5
9)

      at org.apache.qpidity.transport.Channel.received(Channel.java:72)

      at
org.apache.qpidity.transport.Connection.received(Connection.java:82)

      at
org.apache.qpidity.transport.Connection.received(Connection.java:43)

      at
org.apache.qpidity.transport.network.Assembler.emit(Assembler.java:90)

      at
org.apache.qpidity.transport.network.Assembler.error(Assembler.java:134)

      at
org.apache.qpidity.transport.ProtocolError.delegate(ProtocolError.java:6
4)

      at
org.apache.qpidity.transport.network.Assembler.received(Assembler.java:1
00)

      at
org.apache.qpidity.transport.network.Assembler.received(Assembler.java:4
9)

      at
org.apache.qpidity.transport.network.InputHandler.error(InputHandler.jav
a:111)

      at
org.apache.qpidity.transport.network.InputHandler.expect(InputHandler.ja
va:243)

      at
org.apache.qpidity.transport.network.InputHandler.expect(InputHandler.ja
va:234)

      at
org.apache.qpidity.transport.network.InputHandler.next(InputHandler.java
:126)

      at
org.apache.qpidity.transport.network.InputHandler.received(InputHandler.
java:118)

      at
org.apache.qpidity.transport.network.InputHandler.received(InputHandler.
java:41)

      at
org.apache.qpidity.transport.network.mina.MinaHandler.messageReceived(Mi
naHandler.java:74)

      at
org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain$TailFilter.messageR
eceived(AbstractIoFilterChain.java:703)

      at
org.apache.mina.common.support.AbstractIoFilterChain.callNextMessageRece
ived(AbstractIoFilterChain.java:362)

      ... 11 more

Any idea what could be causing this?

Thanks