qpid-users mailing list archives

From "Aidan Skinner" <ai...@apache.org>
Subject [ANN] Qpid M2.1 RC1
Date Mon, 31 Mar 2008 22:05:55 GMT
It is not without some great degree of pleasure that I am able to
announce Qpid M2.1 RC1 is available for your perusal, testing,
delectation and adoration.

I'm happy to announce that M2.1 is now frozen and that beta 2 has been
rolled and is available for testing from:
http://people.apache.org/~aidan/qpid-M2.1-RC1

Release notes: https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12310520&styleName=Html&version=12312720

Known issues: https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&&pid=12310520&fixfor=12312720&resolution=-1&sorter/field=priority&sorter/order=DESC

The unix packaging for the management console is still broken, so I
haven't uploaded that. It's just going to have to miss this release

The M2.1 plan should progress as follows:

2008-04-02: start of vote on qpid-dev
2008-04-05: start of vote on incubator-general
2008-04-09: release

- Aidan
http://aidan.skinner.me.uk/
each other."