qpid-users mailing list archives

From "Aidan Skinner" <ai...@apache.org>
Subject Re: HermesJMS Configuration
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2008 20:11:50 GMT
On Wed, Mar 5, 2008 at 7:28 PM, Brent Villalobos
<Brent.Villalobos@pdi.dreamworks.com> wrote:

> Oops, I posted the wrong log.  This is the log I should have posted (and
>  I do have the qpid broker running and I can telnet into it).  Again,
>  this is using Java6 and Hermes v1.13 with the M2 qpid broker.
>  -Brent
>
>  This is the error that get thrown to the console:

That's a bit of a rubbish error (which should be much better in M2.1).
It looks like it can't find an slf4j implementation, it might work if
you add slf4j-simple or slf4j-log4j to your classpath.

- Aidan
--
aim/y!:aidans42  g:aidan.skinner@gmail.com
http://aidan.skinner.me.uk/