qpid-users mailing list archives

From "Martin Ritchie" <ritch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: HermesJMS Configuration
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2008 09:36:55 GMT
My understanding is the Colin Crist had HermesJMS working with M1 but
there has been nothing done with M2 to see if that interoperability
has been lost. I remember trying the Hermes instructions a while back
but didn't have much time to look at it. Let me give it another go and
see where we get to. The NoSuchMethodError suggests you have the wrong
version of Mina on your classpath. Version 1.0.0 is what Qpid M2 uses.

Regards

Martin

--
Martin Ritchie