qpid-users mailing list archives

From Brent Villalobos <Brent.Villalo...@pdi.dreamworks.com>
Subject Re: QPIDMC and Eclipse
Date Mon, 10 Mar 2008 17:15:37 GMT
Sorry, the eclipse subdirectory exists, but there is no startup.jar file
in it that the qpidmc.sh file expects (looking at the "-jar" argument of
the java command).  There is only a "plugins" directory that contains
two jar files and a folder.   Perhaps there is a setup step that I
skipped or isn't documented to configure that part of the management
console.  Anyway, I got this from the
"/Java/qpid-1.0-incubating-M2-management-console-unix.tar.gz" path of
the "final.tar.gz" file from
"http://archive.apache.org/dist/incubator/qpid/M2-incubating/".  The md5
checks out (1a62ad83bb7259db034e564f4a028b5c).
-Brent