qpid-users mailing list archives

From Brent Villalobos <Brent.Villalo...@pdi.dreamworks.com>
Subject Re: HermesJMS Configuration
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2008 19:16:55 GMT
Martin Ritchie wrote:
> My understanding is the Colin Crist had HermesJMS working with M1 but
> there has been nothing done with M2 to see if that interoperability
> has been lost. I remember trying the Hermes instructions a while back
> but didn't have much time to look at it. Let me give it another go and
> see where we get to. The NoSuchMethodError suggests you have the wrong
> version of Mina on your classpath. Version 1.0.0 is what Qpid M2 uses.

Perhaps this will help if you do look into qpid/HermesJMS compatibility
issues.  I upgraded my version of HermesJMS from v1.12 to v1.13.  When
trying to connect to a queue, I got the following error printed to my
console.  It might help when trying to figure out any problems:
Mar 5, 2008 11:14:01 AM org.apache.qpid.client.AMQConnection <init>
INFO:
Connection:amqp://guest:********@changeling1204744441213/?brokerlist='tcp://localhost:5672'
Mar 5, 2008 11:14:01 AM
org.apache.qpid.client.transport.SocketTransportConnection connect
INFO: Using SimpleByteBufferAllocator
Mar 5, 2008 11:14:01 AM
org.apache.qpid.client.transport.TransportConnection$1 newSocketConnector
INFO: Using Mina NIO
Mar 5, 2008 11:14:01 AM
org.apache.qpid.client.transport.SocketTransportConnection connect
INFO: send-buffer-size = 32768
Mar 5, 2008 11:14:01 AM
org.apache.qpid.client.transport.SocketTransportConnection connect
INFO: recv-buffer-size = 32768
Mar 5, 2008 11:14:01 AM
org.apache.qpid.client.transport.SocketTransportConnection connect
INFO: Attempting connection to localhost/127.0.0.1:5672
Mar 5, 2008 11:14:01 AM org.apache.qpid.client.AMQConnection <init>
INFO: Unable to connect to broker at tcp://localhost:5672
        at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.finishConnect(Unknown Source)
        at
org.apache.mina.transport.socket.nio.SocketConnector.processSessions(SocketConnector.java:304)
        at
org.apache.mina.transport.socket.nio.SocketConnector.access$900(SocketConnector.java:51)
        at
org.apache.mina.transport.socket.nio.SocketConnector$Worker.run(SocketConnector.java:412)
        at
org.apache.mina.util.NamePreservingRunnable.run(NamePreservingRunnable.java:43)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)