qpid-users mailing list archives

From Brent Villalobos <Brent.Villalo...@pdi.dreamworks.com>
Subject HermesJMS Configuration
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2008 01:34:29 GMT
I am trying to get qpid working with hermesJMS.  I am using the Java
broker (qpid-1.0-incubating-M2) with the default config.xml file.  I am
using Heremes v1.12 (used the installer, not built from source).  I have
followed the instructions on the qpid website for configuring hermes.  I
create a queue in my QPID session and when I try to view it I get an
error dialog box that says:
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError
org.apache.mina.transport.socket.nio.SocketConnector.setWorkerTimeout(1)V

My connection Factory is using:
org.apache.qpid.client.AMQConnectionFactory (from the QPID loader)
and these properties:
host : localhost
port : 5672
virtualPath : /

I'm connecting as "guest" with password "guest"

For the class paths, I'm pointing it to the jar files in my lib
directory.  However, the list of jars is completely different than the
ones shown in the instructions on the website.  I don't know how old
that draft is, but if anyone has gotten HermesJMS working, I'd like to
know how you did it.
-Brent Villalobos