qpid-users mailing list archives

From "Martin Ritchie" <ritch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: QPID M2 and Berkley DB
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2007 10:31:05 GMT
Yes, that page has not been updated since the BDB Code moved repository.

You can download the source code here:
  https://svn.jboss.org/repos/rhmessaging/store/branches/java/M2.1/java/bdbstore/

if you place the bdbstore directory in your apache java directory it
will build using mvn from within the bdbstore directory.

I don't believe we have a binary build as yet. I'm sure when M2 has
been released there will be a corresponding package made.

--
Martin Ritchie