qpid-proton mailing list archives

From Rafael Schloming <...@alum.mit.edu>
Subject 0.6 Release/0.7 Planning
Date Wed, 23 Oct 2013 11:10:59 GMT
Hi Everyone,

There have been a bunch of good fixes and improvements on trunk since 0.5,
and we now have a dwindling number of JIRAs slated for 0.6, so it's
probably time to start thinking about another release. I believe right now
there are 7 outstanding 0.6 JIRAs. (Please give a shout if there are any
JIRAs you believe should be included in 0.6 that are not currently on the
list.)

Also, in the spirit of having a little more up front planning, I'd like to
solicit comments on where people would like to see progress in 0.7, either
specific JIRAs or general feature areas.

Thanks,

--Rafael