qpid-proton mailing list archives

From "Darryl L. Pierce" <dpie...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: Simple guide to use it
Date Wed, 16 Oct 2013 13:04:13 GMT
On Wed, Oct 16, 2013 at 04:39:34PM +0800, Azmi abdul rahman wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i have build the protoon 0.5. and i have created send.exe and recv.exe.
>
> but how do i link it to python ?
>
> from the sample codes, i can see that i need to import proton. but there's
> no setup.py for me to install in the 1st place.
>
> Pls pls help me.

I'll be happy to help you.

Currently the way to install the Proton Python bindings is to use the
CMake build environment and do "make install". That will get the
proper site package directory from your installed Python to know where
to put the libraries.

There are existing Python examples for send and recv that are in the
examples/messenger/py directory.

Delivering value year after year.
http://www.redhat.com/promo/vendor/