qpid-notifications mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Apache Jenkins Server <jenk...@builds.apache.org>
Subject Build failed in Jenkins: Qpid-BrokerForJava-TestMatrix » ubuntu,JDK 1.8 (latest),java-dby.0-10 #3978
Date Fri, 27 Oct 2017 16:27:10 GMT
See <https://builds.apache.org/job/Qpid-BrokerForJava-TestMatrix/Ubuntu%20Slaves=ubuntu,jdk=JDK%201.8%20(latest),profile=java-dby.0-10/3978/display/redirect>

------------------------------------------
Started by upstream project "Qpid-BrokerForJava-TestMatrix" build number 3978
originally caused by:
 Started by an SCM change
[EnvInject] - Loading node environment variables.
Building remotely on H17 (couchdbtest ubuntu xenial) in workspace <https://builds.apache.org/job/Qpid-BrokerForJava-TestMatrix/Ubuntu%20Slaves=ubuntu,jdk=JDK%201.8%20(latest),profile=java-dby.0-10/ws/>
Cloning the remote Git repository
Using shallow clone
Cloning repository https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/qpid-broker-j.git
 > git init <https://builds.apache.org/job/Qpid-BrokerForJava-TestMatrix/Ubuntu%20Slaves=ubuntu,jdk=JDK%201.8%20(latest),profile=java-dby.0-10/ws/>
# timeout=10
Fetching upstream changes from https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/qpid-broker-j.git
 > git --version # timeout=10
 > git fetch --tags --progress https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/qpid-broker-j.git
+refs/heads/*:refs/remotes/origin/* --depth=1
 > git config remote.origin.url https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/qpid-broker-j.git
# timeout=10
 > git config --add remote.origin.fetch +refs/heads/*:refs/remotes/origin/* # timeout=10
 > git config remote.origin.url https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/qpid-broker-j.git
# timeout=10
Cleaning workspace
 > git rev-parse --verify HEAD # timeout=10
No valid HEAD. Skipping the resetting
 > git clean -fdx # timeout=10
Fetching upstream changes from https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/qpid-broker-j.git
 > git fetch --tags --progress https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/qpid-broker-j.git
+refs/heads/*:refs/remotes/origin/* --depth=1
Checking out Revision 67f78d364864f2df520e18592dd8eb7f639a7e8d (refs/remotes/origin/master)
org.eclipse.jgit.errors.MissingObjectException: Missing unknown 67f78d364864f2df520e18592dd8eb7f639a7e8d
	at org.eclipse.jgit.internal.storage.file.WindowCursor.open(WindowCursor.java:158)
	at org.eclipse.jgit.lib.ObjectReader.open(ObjectReader.java:227)
	at org.eclipse.jgit.revwalk.RevWalk.parseAny(RevWalk.java:859)
	at org.eclipse.jgit.revwalk.RevWalk.parseCommit(RevWalk.java:772)
	at hudson.plugins.git.util.RevCommitRepositoryCallback.invoke(RevCommitRepositoryCallback.java:25)
	at hudson.plugins.git.util.RevCommitRepositoryCallback.invoke(RevCommitRepositoryCallback.java:13)
	at org.jenkinsci.plugins.gitclient.AbstractGitAPIImpl.withRepository(AbstractGitAPIImpl.java:29)
	at org.jenkinsci.plugins.gitclient.CliGitAPIImpl.withRepository(CliGitAPIImpl.java:71)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
	at hudson.remoting.RemoteInvocationHandler$RPCRequest.perform(RemoteInvocationHandler.java:896)
	at hudson.remoting.RemoteInvocationHandler$RPCRequest.call(RemoteInvocationHandler.java:870)
	at hudson.remoting.RemoteInvocationHandler$RPCRequest.call(RemoteInvocationHandler.java:829)
	at hudson.remoting.UserRequest.perform(UserRequest.java:181)
	at hudson.remoting.UserRequest.perform(UserRequest.java:52)
	at hudson.remoting.Request$2.run(Request.java:336)
	at hudson.remoting.InterceptingExecutorService$1.call(InterceptingExecutorService.java:68)
	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
	at ......remote call to H17(Native Method)
	at hudson.remoting.Channel.attachCallSiteStackTrace(Channel.java:1554)
	at hudson.remoting.UserResponse.retrieve(UserRequest.java:281)
	at hudson.remoting.Channel.call(Channel.java:839)
	at hudson.remoting.RemoteInvocationHandler.invoke(RemoteInvocationHandler.java:257)
	at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy108.withRepository(Unknown Source)
	at org.jenkinsci.plugins.gitclient.RemoteGitImpl.withRepository(RemoteGitImpl.java:235)
	at hudson.plugins.git.GitSCM.printCommitMessageToLog(GitSCM.java:1195)
	at hudson.plugins.git.GitSCM.checkout(GitSCM.java:1159)
	at hudson.scm.SCM.checkout(SCM.java:495)
	at hudson.model.AbstractProject.checkout(AbstractProject.java:1212)
	at hudson.model.AbstractBuild$AbstractBuildExecution.defaultCheckout(AbstractBuild.java:566)
	at jenkins.scm.SCMCheckoutStrategy.checkout(SCMCheckoutStrategy.java:86)
	at hudson.model.AbstractBuild$AbstractBuildExecution.run(AbstractBuild.java:491)
	at hudson.model.Run.execute(Run.java:1737)
	at hudson.matrix.MatrixRun.run(MatrixRun.java:146)
	at hudson.model.ResourceController.execute(ResourceController.java:97)
	at hudson.model.Executor.run(Executor.java:419)
Retrying after 10 seconds
 > git rev-parse --is-inside-work-tree # timeout=10
Fetching changes from the remote Git repository
 > git config remote.origin.url https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/qpid-broker-j.git
# timeout=10
Cleaning workspace
 > git rev-parse --verify HEAD # timeout=10
No valid HEAD. Skipping the resetting
 > git clean -fdx # timeout=10
Fetching upstream changes from https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/qpid-broker-j.git
 > git --version # timeout=10
 > git fetch --tags --progress https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/qpid-broker-j.git
+refs/heads/*:refs/remotes/origin/* --depth=1
Checking out Revision 67f78d364864f2df520e18592dd8eb7f639a7e8d (refs/remotes/origin/master)
org.eclipse.jgit.errors.MissingObjectException: Missing unknown 67f78d364864f2df520e18592dd8eb7f639a7e8d
	at org.eclipse.jgit.internal.storage.file.WindowCursor.open(WindowCursor.java:158)
	at org.eclipse.jgit.lib.ObjectReader.open(ObjectReader.java:227)
	at org.eclipse.jgit.revwalk.RevWalk.parseAny(RevWalk.java:859)
	at org.eclipse.jgit.revwalk.RevWalk.parseCommit(RevWalk.java:772)
	at hudson.plugins.git.util.RevCommitRepositoryCallback.invoke(RevCommitRepositoryCallback.java:25)
	at hudson.plugins.git.util.RevCommitRepositoryCallback.invoke(RevCommitRepositoryCallback.java:13)
	at org.jenkinsci.plugins.gitclient.AbstractGitAPIImpl.withRepository(AbstractGitAPIImpl.java:29)
	at org.jenkinsci.plugins.gitclient.CliGitAPIImpl.withRepository(CliGitAPIImpl.java:71)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
	at hudson.remoting.RemoteInvocationHandler$RPCRequest.perform(RemoteInvocationHandler.java:896)
	at hudson.remoting.RemoteInvocationHandler$RPCRequest.call(RemoteInvocationHandler.java:870)
	at hudson.remoting.RemoteInvocationHandler$RPCRequest.call(RemoteInvocationHandler.java:829)
	at hudson.remoting.UserRequest.perform(UserRequest.java:181)
	at hudson.remoting.UserRequest.perform(UserRequest.java:52)
	at hudson.remoting.Request$2.run(Request.java:336)
	at hudson.remoting.InterceptingExecutorService$1.call(InterceptingExecutorService.java:68)
	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
	at ......remote call to H17(Native Method)
	at hudson.remoting.Channel.attachCallSiteStackTrace(Channel.java:1554)
	at hudson.remoting.UserResponse.retrieve(UserRequest.java:281)
	at hudson.remoting.Channel.call(Channel.java:839)
	at hudson.remoting.RemoteInvocationHandler.invoke(RemoteInvocationHandler.java:257)
	at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy108.withRepository(Unknown Source)
	at org.jenkinsci.plugins.gitclient.RemoteGitImpl.withRepository(RemoteGitImpl.java:235)
	at hudson.plugins.git.GitSCM.printCommitMessageToLog(GitSCM.java:1195)
	at hudson.plugins.git.GitSCM.checkout(GitSCM.java:1159)
	at hudson.scm.SCM.checkout(SCM.java:495)
	at hudson.model.AbstractProject.checkout(AbstractProject.java:1212)
	at hudson.model.AbstractBuild$AbstractBuildExecution.defaultCheckout(AbstractBuild.java:566)
	at jenkins.scm.SCMCheckoutStrategy.checkout(SCMCheckoutStrategy.java:86)
	at hudson.model.AbstractBuild$AbstractBuildExecution.run(AbstractBuild.java:491)
	at hudson.model.Run.execute(Run.java:1737)
	at hudson.matrix.MatrixRun.run(MatrixRun.java:146)
	at hudson.model.ResourceController.execute(ResourceController.java:97)
	at hudson.model.Executor.run(Executor.java:419)
Retrying after 10 seconds
 > git rev-parse --is-inside-work-tree # timeout=10
Fetching changes from the remote Git repository
 > git config remote.origin.url https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/qpid-broker-j.git
# timeout=10
Cleaning workspace
 > git rev-parse --verify HEAD # timeout=10
No valid HEAD. Skipping the resetting
 > git clean -fdx # timeout=10
Fetching upstream changes from https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/qpid-broker-j.git
 > git --version # timeout=10
 > git fetch --tags --progress https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/qpid-broker-j.git
+refs/heads/*:refs/remotes/origin/* --depth=1
Checking out Revision 67f78d364864f2df520e18592dd8eb7f639a7e8d (refs/remotes/origin/master)
org.eclipse.jgit.errors.MissingObjectException: Missing unknown 67f78d364864f2df520e18592dd8eb7f639a7e8d
	at org.eclipse.jgit.internal.storage.file.WindowCursor.open(WindowCursor.java:158)
	at org.eclipse.jgit.lib.ObjectReader.open(ObjectReader.java:227)
	at org.eclipse.jgit.revwalk.RevWalk.parseAny(RevWalk.java:859)
	at org.eclipse.jgit.revwalk.RevWalk.parseCommit(RevWalk.java:772)
	at hudson.plugins.git.util.RevCommitRepositoryCallback.invoke(RevCommitRepositoryCallback.java:25)
	at hudson.plugins.git.util.RevCommitRepositoryCallback.invoke(RevCommitRepositoryCallback.java:13)
	at org.jenkinsci.plugins.gitclient.AbstractGitAPIImpl.withRepository(AbstractGitAPIImpl.java:29)
	at org.jenkinsci.plugins.gitclient.CliGitAPIImpl.withRepository(CliGitAPIImpl.java:71)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
	at hudson.remoting.RemoteInvocationHandler$RPCRequest.perform(RemoteInvocationHandler.java:896)
	at hudson.remoting.RemoteInvocationHandler$RPCRequest.call(RemoteInvocationHandler.java:870)
	at hudson.remoting.RemoteInvocationHandler$RPCRequest.call(RemoteInvocationHandler.java:829)
	at hudson.remoting.UserRequest.perform(UserRequest.java:181)
	at hudson.remoting.UserRequest.perform(UserRequest.java:52)
	at hudson.remoting.Request$2.run(Request.java:336)
	at hudson.remoting.InterceptingExecutorService$1.call(InterceptingExecutorService.java:68)
	at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
	at ......remote call to H17(Native Method)
	at hudson.remoting.Channel.attachCallSiteStackTrace(Channel.java:1554)
	at hudson.remoting.UserResponse.retrieve(UserRequest.java:281)
	at hudson.remoting.Channel.call(Channel.java:839)
	at hudson.remoting.RemoteInvocationHandler.invoke(RemoteInvocationHandler.java:257)
	at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy108.withRepository(Unknown Source)
	at org.jenkinsci.plugins.gitclient.RemoteGitImpl.withRepository(RemoteGitImpl.java:235)
	at hudson.plugins.git.GitSCM.printCommitMessageToLog(GitSCM.java:1195)
	at hudson.plugins.git.GitSCM.checkout(GitSCM.java:1159)
	at hudson.scm.SCM.checkout(SCM.java:495)
	at hudson.model.AbstractProject.checkout(AbstractProject.java:1212)
	at hudson.model.AbstractBuild$AbstractBuildExecution.defaultCheckout(AbstractBuild.java:566)
	at jenkins.scm.SCMCheckoutStrategy.checkout(SCMCheckoutStrategy.java:86)
	at hudson.model.AbstractBuild$AbstractBuildExecution.run(AbstractBuild.java:491)
	at hudson.model.Run.execute(Run.java:1737)
	at hudson.matrix.MatrixRun.run(MatrixRun.java:146)
	at hudson.model.ResourceController.execute(ResourceController.java:97)
	at hudson.model.Executor.run(Executor.java:419)
Archiving artifacts
Performing Post build task...
Match found for : : True
Logical operation result is TRUE
Running script  : echo Finishing build
date
[java-dby.0-10] $ /bin/bash -xe /tmp/jenkins4253517987720030179.sh
+ echo Finishing build
Finishing build
+ date
Fri Oct 27 16:27:09 UTC 2017
POST BUILD TASK : SUCCESS
END OF POST BUILD TASK : 0
Recording test results
ERROR: Step ?Publish JUnit test result report? failed: No test report files were found. Configuration
error?


Mime
View raw message