qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Ross <jr...@apache.org>
Subject Re: What is the intended process to publish trunk docbooks to the Qpid website?
Date Thu, 02 Jan 2014 20:26:38 GMT
Hi, Keith.  It's great news that you're looking at automating the doc build.

Last this was discussed, Robbie suggested we make it part of a nightly
build page.

  http://qpid.2158936.n2.nabble.com/Website-update-4-td7592756.html

As I mention near the end of that thread, I need to modify the release
generation scripts to handle nightlies.  I'll try to get a version of
that ready for you soon.  We'll need some robot credentials to publish
the results via subversion, or some other area off the main site that
we can link to.  I haven't looked into either of these things yet.

The mocked up nightly page is live.  It's just not linked from
anything.  We'll need to adjust its content to reflect the artifacts
we actually end up producing via buildbot.

  http://qpid.apache.org/releases/qpid-nightly/index.html

The stuff under books/trunk is the traditional location, from before
the site update.  We should continue using that until we switch to the
nightly page.  I think the thing under components is just an error on
my part.

Thanks again for taking a look at this.

Justin