qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "k.madnani84" <k.madnan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Null Pointer exception in Qpid Java CLient 0.24
Date Sun, 13 Oct 2013 23:12:21 GMT
Hi Robie,

First of all Thanks for the quick changes!!!

It worked fine with the following modification in the properties file of the
example provided along with the client:

destination.queue =
BURL:direct://myExchange//myQueue?autodelete='false'&durable='true'&internal='false'&routingkey='testRoute'.

The topic exchange that is this property:
destination.topicExchange = amq.topic
or
destination.topicExchange = topic://amq.topic

Still gives me null pointer.How are we going to deal with topics?What
exchange have you used in your properties file for testing?

Thanks & Regards,
Kuldip Madnani