qpid-dev mailing list archives

From "k.madnani84" <k.madnan...@gmail.com>
Subject Null Pointer exception in Qpid Java CLient 0.24
Date Mon, 07 Oct 2013 16:51:07 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to use Qpid Java client 0.24 with RabbitMQ 3.1.5.I am getting a
null pointer exception and i understand its because exchangeName is getting
generated as null when i debug.But whats the reason?
Is there something i need to mention extra in case of RabbitMQ.My properties
file is as such:

java.naming.factory.initial =
org.apache.qpid.jndi.PropertiesFileInitialContextFactory
connectionfactory.qpidConnectionfactory =
amqp://rbtadmin:b_Ksw6w0@zldv0434.vci.att.com/?brokerlist='tcp://zldv0434.vci.att.com:5672'
destination.topicExchange = amq.topic

The code is:

properties.load(this.getClass().getResourceAsStream("hello.properties"));
            Context context = new InitialContext(properties);

            ConnectionFactory connectionFactory = (ConnectionFactory)
context.lookup("qpidConnectionfactory");
            Connection connection = connectionFactory.createConnection();
            connection.start();

            Session session = connection.createSession(false,
Session.AUTO_ACKNOWLEDGE);
            Destination destination = (Destination)
context.lookup("topicExchange");

            MessageProducer messageProducer =