qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemm...@gmail.com>
Subject Request for inclusion in 0.24
Date Fri, 16 Aug 2013 12:10:29 GMT
Hi Justin,

I would like to include
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-5074into 0.24. The commit
makes some updates to the handling of plugins for the
java broker during the release process in order to address the problem
identified below by Gordon as well as some related plugin handling issues
that came to light during the change.

Rob has reviewed the changes and commented on the JIRA to that effect.