qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Robbie Gemmell <robbie.gemm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 0.24 release update - proposed final RC3
Date Fri, 23 Aug 2013 11:41:47 GMT
I have staged the maven artifacts, they are available at:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheqpid-110

I gave the release archives for the java broker and clients a quick try out
together using the hello world examples, and also declared dependencies on
the key maven artifacts in a test project to ensure the expected dependency
artifacts got picked up.

Robbie