qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Godfrey <rob.j.godf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 0.24 release update - RC1 is available, preview release notes
Date Tue, 06 Aug 2013 15:45:11 GMT
Indeed...

I have raised https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-5044 to cover the
issue Robbie has mentioned.

This is a blocker for 0.24, so can I request inclusion for RC2?

PS Two asides about release.sh:

1) It seems to still rely on the autotools build for the C++ - should this
not have moved to cmake already?
2) It seems to assume that /bin/sh is actually bash, or at least something
more powerful than the original sh (my system uses dash for /bin/sh and
failed to run release.sh)

-- Rob