qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Fraser Adams <fraser.ad...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: POLL: what to do with dev list
Date Fri, 23 Aug 2013 13:51:59 GMT
2. Keep the dev list but only for traffic not relevant to users of the code

But absolutely with the emphasis on "only for traffic not relevant to
users of the code". Personally I think it's worth erring on the side of
starting off threads on the user list.

I quite like the idea of an experiment whereby we focus on the user list
as Gordon suggests and see if it gets unduly bloated and see what has a
tendency to float back to the dev list, that way we can make another
more informed decision in a few months time based on the patterns we're
seeing.

Frase