qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Rajith Attapattu <rajit...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 0.12 release update - upcoming dates
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2011 15:41:31 GMT
Aidan/Justin,

That was precisely what I was hoping for :)
Any ways I have a bunch of patches and it will take till friday to get
them in completely.
I will try to post them as soon as possible in review board say end of
wednesday.
Based on that lets make a call about what items can be approved or not.

Rajith

On Tue, Jun 14, 2011 at 10:47 AM, Justin Ross <jross@redhat.com> wrote:

> I agree, and that's why I prefer to set the deadlines to the middle of the week.  That
way if we slip a little, there's still a chance we'll get it that week and not the next.

> Rajith (or anyone else facing a similar problem), are the changes you'd like to see in
0.12 looking like they will land by end of day Wednesday?  Just so I can determine when we
can accept it, what's the new feature and what is its current status?