qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Kennedy <andrewinternatio...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Java Broker Authorization on Publishers
Date Fri, 24 Sep 2010 12:55:43 GMT
Hi.

The authourisePublish method in Securitymanager is triggered as a
result of the sendMessage call on a MessageProducer. This works for
both 0-8/0-9 and 0-10 protocol versions. What issues are you seeing?

Andrew.
--
-- andrew d kennedy ? edinburgh : +44 7941 197 134

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org