qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Danushka Menikkumbura <danushka.menikkumb...@gmail.com>
Subject Java Broker Authorization on Publishers
Date Fri, 24 Sep 2010 10:39:01 GMT
Hi Devs,

I can see JMS subscribers get authorized by SecurityManager for various
operations they do (create queue for an example) but do not see any
publishers getting checked for authorization for relevant operations inside
the broker (authorisePublish for an example). I have tried almost all
publisher examples. Can someone please shed some light on this?. I am
missing something here?.

Thanks,
Danushka

--
Danushka Menikkumbura
Apache Axis2 PMC Member

Apache Qpid - World Domination through Advanced Message Queueing ;
http://qpid.apache.org

phone : +94 77 364 1754
personal blog : http://danushka-menikkumbura.blogspot.com/
<http://danushka-menikkumbura.blogspot.com/>technical blog :