qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Cliff Jansen <cliffjan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Building WCF Channel
Date Thu, 30 Sep 2010 16:09:53 GMT
Hi Steve,

> What version of Qpid are you using? There's no reference to
> boost_date_time in the interop project today.

The boost include libraries contain fancy #pragmas to force linking
against the (correct) library version.

Daniel:

Since you built the cpp tree first, it also needs the same library
(for the same reason).  Clearly it exists.  Presumably should just
need to tweak one of your env vars.  I am away from my build
environment for the next few hours but I will do a fresh build later
today and see if I run into the same problem (I have the same OS and
VS version).

Cliff

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org