qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Etienne Antoniutti Di Muro <etienne.antoniu...@adaptivebytes.com>
Subject Re: Implementing clustering support for Qpid Java broker
Date Sun, 19 Sep 2010 06:07:52 GMT
Andrew,

I'll have a look at services provided by Terracotta,
however at a first glance, I hit the search button on their site, with
'virtual synchrony' - no result!
While if you google 'spread.org: virtual synchrony' -it's there.

I'll take some time to investigate deeper into Terracotta services.

However it all depends on what clustering is intended for.

Moreover, in order to keep the project compact, does it make sense
building a java API
for the C++ broker clustering solution ?

Regards
Etienne