qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Alan Conway <acon...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: auto delete queue in cluster
Date Thu, 23 Sep 2010 19:01:57 GMT
On 09/23/2010 02:09 PM, Timothy Chen wrote:
> Hi Alan,
>
> It is 0.6 release downloaded tar from qpid website.

That should work in the 0.6 release. Can you create a new issue for this at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/qpid? You can assign it to me. Include
detailed instructions on how to reproduce the problem, ideally with source code
for a simple program that demonstrates the problem.

> Thanks!
>
> Tim
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Sep 23, 2010, at 8:42 AM, Alan Conway<aconway@redhat.com>  wrote:
>
>> On 09/22/2010 03:23 PM, Tim Chen wrote:
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> I've succesfully setup clustering in qpid.
>>>
>>> My problem now is that when my client creates a auto-delete queue in the cluster,
everything works correctly until I restart a broker in the cluster.

>>> The queue I created from the session will still be there, but it no longer will
be set auto-delete, which means when my client drops off the queue still remains in the cluster.

>>> I wonder if this is by design, or a bug in the qpid cluster?
>>>

>> This was a bug that was fixed back in May in revision 779183. What version of qpid
are you using? 0.6 should have the fix. If there's been a regression I'll look into it.

>> Here's the commit log:
>>
>> Author: Gordon Sim<gsim@apache.org>
>> Date:   Wed May 27 10:23:49 2009
>>
>>     QPID-1488: Ensure policy state (+ store state&  mgmt stats) are accurate
on newly joined nodes by informing