qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Kennedy <andrewinternatio...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Implementing clustering support for Qpid Java broker
Date Thu, 16 Sep 2010 06:57:41 GMT
On 15 Sep 2010, at 22:56, Etienne Antoniutti Di Muro wrote:
> However I do have some proposals, you can have a look here
> http://portal.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=1101143
>
> As a starter, I'd need someone to help me understand Qpid
> architecture, at least an overview.

For those of us that aren't paying for an ACM subscription, Etienne's
thesis is also available here:

	http://middleware05.objectweb.org/WSProceedings/DoctoralSymposium05/
a3-diMuro.pdf

I think that functional homogeneity could probably be provided by
Terracotta or similar, but I am unsure of the licensing restrictions.

Andrew.
--
-- andrew d kennedy ? do not fold, bend, spindle, or mutilate ;

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org