qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Godfrey <rob.j.godf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: qpid.periodic exchange type
Date Sat, 07 Nov 2009 18:49:04 GMT
It would seem to me that it would be better for this use-case to instead
implement something more analogous to time-to-live... only rather than that
signaling the time at which the message would be archived it would signal
the time at which the message becomes available for consumption.  I'm not
too keen on Exchanges that hold on to messages...

-- Rob