qpid-dev mailing list archives

From Shan Wang <Shan.W...@igindex.co.uk>
Subject RE: An ill borker brings down the whole cluster
Date Wed, 04 Nov 2009 15:58:11 GMT
We need to run the clients on redhat4 machines, does redhat provide prebuilt qpid client libs
for redhat4, the only ones I have in hand are built for redhat5.

-----Original Message-----
From: Carl Trieloff [mailto:cctrieloff@redhat.com]
Sent: 04 November 2009 15:23
To: dev@qpid.apache.org
Cc: users@qpid.apache.org
Subject: Re: An ill borker brings down the whole cluster

Are you able to use the matching client for the broker -  just to rule
that out?  i.e. make sure we are not chasing something that is fixed, or
version mismatch related.

Carl.

Shan Wang wrote:
> Client side we are still using 0.4, I'm not sure about the exact version, should be last
version before 0.5.
> Cluster side we are using 0.5.752581-26.el5.
>
> Unfortunately I haven't got the environment to build qpid myself so I can't use latest
trunk.

addressee only, unless otherwise indicated. If you are not the intended recipient, please
do not read, copy, use or disclose to others this message or any attachment. Please also notify
the sender by replying to this email or by telephone (+44 (0)20 7896 0011) and then delete
the email and any copies of it. Opinions, conclusions (etc.) that do not relate to the official
business of this company shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it. IG Index
Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales under number 01190902. VAT registration number
761 2978 07. Registered Office: Friars House, 157-168 Blackfriars Road, London SE1 8EZ. Authorised
and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. FSA Register number 114059.